Escape the Underworld
This track was unnamed and it deserved one. So we had a competition. "Name the Unnamable"
Shane Cole of Shanes Hobby Shop called this track "Escape the Underworld" Congratulations to Shane Cole for winning the rights to use this track as he sees fit. This track now belongs to Shane Cole of Shanes Hobby Shop. While NightHawk still owns all copyrights to the music Nighthawk hereby gives free range of use to Shane Cole of Shane's Hobby Shop and exclusive rights to the track. He may use the track as he sees fit. With no restrictions. Shane Cole of "Shane's Hobby Shop" have the rights to use this track in any media and any form as he requires. This track is NOT under Creative Commons License and is fully copyright protected under international law.
No one else will be allowed to use this track unless you give permission and you may ask people to remove it from their videos etc if they do.
Some useless info trivia on the track
- It took over 15 hours of producing and writing went in to this track.
- There is 14 plug ins being use (some 3 or 4 times in different states)
- The track is fully digitally synth there are no live instruments and no samples.
- There are 12 midi tracks and 3 automation tracks being used.
- There are 13 tracks being used on the mixer.
- There are 7 inputs just for the drums and 3 of them are just for the kick drum.
- There are 3 layering tracks for the background guitar effect going through 5 effects plug ins.
- 3 Automation tracks.
- Various Drum Kick, Snare, HiHat
- FPC Drum
- Slayer 2 (twice in two states two power guitars to give the rhythm)
- Morphine: Lead melody
- Harmour (twice in two states, one as an arp, other as a layer over the lead)
- Sytrus: Choir sound effect
- PioZone: Arp intro and outro.
- Sawer: Bass
Genre: Techno Rock